Tuesday 15 May 2012

Celebrating Success

Ever since I started uni, I've been challenged. I remember every challenge and every criticism  i got. I also remember every time i proved everyone wrong. Those moments were my most celebrated moments. I clearly remember when Dr. R said that if you're a good student in theory doesn't mean ur good in design. I remember when i proved her wrong and everyone else with her. I remember being criticized for my approach to concepts and also proving them wrong by using the same approach! 

All of those memories now seem very precious, i miss all the energy i had. I miss being challenged, I miss being criticized, YET when i was criticized last week, i began crying; why? because i failed myself, but its time to stop crying and start working. I shall prove them wrong and i WILL do it InshAllah of course, 

and when that happens it will be the time i celebrate my success =)

No comments:

Post a Comment