Thursday 5 April 2012

Why Do I have to Hide?

Because i'm afraid of being judged... aren't we all?

I tend to hide my blog from those closest to me. I don't show them what I write and when i started blogging  i stopped writing what i feel and what does it feel like to be in my shoes. I simply blocked my perspective and showed you all what it looks like to be you or just any other person.

I'm a quiet person in nature and I don't talk much. I tend to dream a lot and just wrap myself in my bubble. I have this ability to block people even if they talk to me very closely. Sometimes i tell M that i'm too romantic to be me, but maybe it is me? why would I stop myself of dreaming about happy endings? why would i stop dreaming of a happy life?

because i'm afraid of being judged...

I don't tell people that i write. Currently, only 1 person has access to my writings, and I can tell you that those writings are the most true thing about me.

By blogging, I failed myself and i'm ashamed of the person I pretend to be...


No comments:

Post a Comment