Friday 18 November 2011

I 'm in tears

i've been in tears ever since yesterday! its really sad to see them.. I wish if i can do something to stop it all; but thats how life goes on. I cant keep them there; I dnt have the power to nor can i tell them to stay * that will be to childish*

as i worked there with them i developed this special bond with them. they were forced on me just like a family. I loved them.

I smiled to them every morning, i laughed with them during the day. I had awkward moments with them. they gave me a lot and i gave nothing bad; that's the most terrible thing that i've done

I dnt know wt's got on to me ever since i heard the news. I felt that its unfair to let them go. I felt that the whole thing was supposed silly! i felt that its just a joke

how can this happen to them?

I wish if i can make it up to them

I love you ; you were my mentors, my friends, and my family <3



No comments:

Post a Comment