Monday 22 August 2011

New Aim

So i decided to continue writing in my blog and stick to this commitment; i also decided to start photography again. I guess having my old hobby back might help me take away a lot of the stress i've been carrying on my shoulders for a very LONG time now..

I want to change a lot of things in me and i really want this to happen before it's too late to do so; this year might be my last year in my university and i dnt want to leave it with a bad memory; jus as i left school... I want to start being positive just as I was during my internship. everything was beautiful and everything was easy <3 i was capable of bearing everyone including those who rejected me at first... but am sure i left with a good impression of me imprinted in the memory of those people i left <3

No comments:

Post a Comment