Friday 5 February 2010

A Walk Under the Rain


I smiled to myself as I walked under the rain. I came a long way and things have changed.
I remembered how I used to hide to protect myself from the rain. Now, look at me! I am actually enjoying walking under it when I had been so afraid and devastated by it once.
I was wrapped with expensive furs; unlike my past when I only had rags to protect me from the cold.
I closed my eyes to enjoy the rhythm of the falling droplets when once I prayed that sound would go away.
I smiled to myself as I walked under the rain, for life embraced me to live again.
Just when I thought I had no right live, a stranger gave me hope that everything is going to be okay…
__
Love stories are not always the only stories to be told. There are many stories hidden in our imaginations that must come to the surface some day.
Until Next Friday <3

2 comments:

  1. =) cute

    tawni dashait ur other blog, shft the last lecture on there =P
    im reading it now w i really like it. =P
    u should continue writing on there

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you =)

    The last lecture is a really good book, i luvd it <3

    i will be updating the other blog soon

    ReplyDelete