Friday 13 November 2009

Dear Precious One,


I have written this piece during this week. I hope you like it <3.>
Nothing is real, its all out of pure imagination =).
--
Dear precious one,

I was sitting with my friends chatting and laughing when they randomly mentioned your name. I drew a smile on my face and sat quietly there. According to that conversation, you are nice, kind, sweet and good looking. According to me, you are more than that. My heart wanted to scream at that moment. It wanted to show how superficial they were, but my mind struggled to tame it down. After all, what would they say if they knew we were more than mere strangers to each other?
They didn't notice how quiet at that conversation I was, but am sure they noticed the surprised and sad look I had on when they mentioned the girl you were engaged to. I simply excused myself and left hiding behind the excuse of an imaginary appointment that I forgot. I left that place were those strangers now sat in and left to the isolation and comfort of my room.
I cried, yes I did and I will not deny it. However; I did not cry because am losing you. I cried because I have given you everything that I had and even more. I stole myself from my friends, family and studies and spent all of my time talking to and thinking about (you). I have wasted many nights by dreaming about our wedding, our future house, and our vacations together. One thing, however, I do not regret is teaching you that you can love and be loved, and here you are mastering the game and playing it so well.
My precious, I will forgive you for leaving me. I will forgive you for everything, but one thing I will not forgive you about is teaching me how harsh life can be sometimes...


Farewell my lover...Farewell my stranger
P.S : I don't know if this is a farewell, but if it was then I will wish you all of the joys in this world. By the time you read this I will probably be buried underneath your feet. A position, I believe, suitable for me in your life from the moment you proposed to her until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment